SDEMSA Objectives & Purpose:
- To work with the South Dakota Department of Health EMS division to provide the best possible pre-hospital emergency health care to the people of the State of South Dakota.
- To promote better communication between all emergency personnel and services as well as the communities that we serve.
- To bring to the members of this association the knowledge which will aid each member in understanding and cooperating with each other to help achieve their respective goals.
- To represent the best interests of the membership.
- To provide for the exchange of successful ideas, techniques and judgments among it's members.